Breaking

Saturday 14 April 2018

#TheStoryThatWonTheHeartsOfReaders: IF YOU PLAYS KEYBOARD,YOU ARE ROMANTIC ... Ladies Is It True? ...SEE COMPLETE DETAILS OF AN ABUJA OAP's EXCLUSIVE RADIO INTERVIEW WITH FAST RISING MUSICIAN & KEYBOARDIST COOLEST J -Greenbox247Exclussive


Promising Benue-Idomaborn R&B sensation and winner Ogbadibo Got Talent 2017 sweet-lyrical Coolest J who is still gluing in the success of his recent grassroot concert #CoolestJ&FriendsTour was @Vision FM Abuja on Friday night April 13th for a radio interview with Mc Rain the radio rain maker.
Here is the comprehensive detail of the interview exclusively obtained by www.greenbox247.com.


OAP: Wussup? am about having a chart ,and he is here tonight. All the way from Lasgidi,I've got a brother with me tonight. He is no other person but Coolest J is his name.
Well,I'll just allow him to do the intro so that you will get to know him prope. Hello brother?

Coolest J: Yeah,yeah,my people, I remain your humble bwoi Coolest J and hanging out with my brother Mc Rain...the radio rain maker!

OAP: Ok eh,that's wussup brother, hope you good?
How was your journey?
First and foremost..

Coolest J: It was safe and sound,all thanks to God.

OAP: Ok, it's good to have you here with me tonight.

Coolest J: You are welcome.


OAP: Ok now,Coolest J...wait,first of all,why Coolest J? You know some person like me,I go by the name Rain and ehn I have my reasons for being called Rain.
I know you do have your own reason for being called Coolest J.
What's your real name?

Coolest J: The real name is Joseph Collins Okoriko...

OAP: Are you serious?.. Ohk,so you are Collins?

Coolest J: Yeah

OAP: Wow! you gat a sweet name,and Joseph as well.
Ok,Coolest,why Coolest J?

Coolest J: Back then in school,I used to be call Cool stone, Cool stone, Cool stone, Cool stone but when I started music I feel like Cool stone (mtchww)...what if am out someday, what's the meaning of Cool stone? Though,sure am cool but the stone in it I don't I don't understand...

OAP: Hahahahah

Coolest J: So I just gat to change it and add the letter "J" on it then turned it to "COOLEST J!".

OAP: Ohk

Coolest J: ....Coolest Joseph..

OAP: Oh! Coolest Joseph, so you are cool right?

Coolest J: Sure!

OAP: Yeahhh,that's wussup brother,you know,that actually reminded me of when I was growing up...I was called baby face...And it got to a point that I said "Baba face?..you know,that was actually getting me,you know..ehen,you should know what I mean..

Coolest J: Hehehehe

OAP: ...So,I said No,maybe this name is beginning to influence me,then I stopped it.
Well,it good to know that you also removed the stone in your name and you brought in J.
Alright, now,Coolest J,you are an artist,you sing?

Coolest J: Yeah broh

OAP: You write?

Coolest J: I write, I sing.

OAP: Did you go music school?

Coolest J: Not yet but I play instruments.

OAP: Are you serious?

Coolest J: Yeah

OAP: Wow! which of the instruments?

Coolest J: I play keyboard,I play drum too well,I play guitar...I bounce guitar a little.

OAP: Oh my God!
You know,Coolest J,before you go back to Lagos,you just got to teach me how to play keyboard.
You know,there is this assertion that if you plays keyboard you are romantic.

Coolest J: Hahahahaha,I don't know what you are talking about..

OAP: You will never know,you will never know...none of you knows hehehehe
You are welcome on board!

Coolest J: Thank you bro.



OAP: Now to the business of the day,who is actually Coolest J?

Coolest J: Coolest J,Coolest J,Coolest J is that young boi who feels he is doing what he knows how to do best.
Am an Idoma bwoi from Benue state,Ogbadibo to be precise.
I started music as a drummer in Church.
I have being doing music shuffling around Benue,Abuja,Ibadan & Lagos.
 I currently have two chart topping songs "Be Mine" & "Searching For you".
I'm the winner of Ogbadibo Got Talent 2017.
I just concluded my grassroot tour #CoolestJ&FriendsTiur in my hometown Otukpa.
Am not under any record label for now,am open for singing.
Though am currently on my self hustle #JocMusicEmpire & #Greenbox247MediaEnt; my management company & PR.

OAP: Ohk,it's all good.
How've the journey been so far?
What will you said inspired you? Where did you see your self in the nearest feature? And your last words to fans and listeners out there.

Coolest J: So far,it's been God all the way!
Way back in Benue,I worked with artists and producers like; Enny Matty,Ochiz,Seaman and Dj CYrillic.
Like I said it's been God all the way.
Am inspired by God music.
While in choir,as I sing other people's songs,I gets inspiration for my own.
In the industry, I respect 2Baba a lot,and I like Kiss Daniel.
And I see my self in the next 1-2 years in the mainstream Naija music industry.
And to everyone out who is into music or any other form of entertainment, I say keep doing what you know how to do best.
Peace!

Source:Instagram/@officialcoolestj
Cc @greenbox247media.

No comments:

Post a Comment